[FLASH-USERS] rescaling data in IDL

K. Murawski kmur at kft.umcs.lublin.pl
Wed Feb 10 05:34:34 EST 2010

Hello All,

I am using IDL in drawing FLASH3.2 data. As all plasma quantities are
expressed in user units within the code a temperature data comes out
simply as a ratio of gas pressure and mass density. My intention is to
express temperature, mass density, gas pressure and velocity in physical
(say, SI) units. I have been browsing IDL files trying to spot a place
in which I can do simple conversion of the plasma quantities from user
units to SI units. But I failed to find anything up to now.

I would appreciate if you give me a hand in solving my problem. Thanks
in advance for your help.

Best wishes,

Kris