[FLASH-USERS] QuickFlash Interpolation Question

Samuel Friedman friedman at astro.wisc.edu
Mon Feb 15 12:06:27 EST 2010

Dear FLASH people,

I'm trying to port some of my analysis code from IDL to C++ and one of the
things I need to do is to generate a uniform grid of values from a 3D
simulation that uses Cartesian coordinates.  Using fidlr3.0, I can do this
very simply:

density = loaddata('filename_hdf5_0000','dens',/double)

I have looked at QuickFlash and I do not know how to do this.  There are
some routines for slices but I need the full grid.  There is one previous
email about this topic in the flash-users archive but there was never a
response to this issue.  Can somebody tell me how to execute the above
code using QuickFlash?

Thanks,
Sam

Samuel Friedman