[FLASH-USERS] QuickFlash Interpolation Question

Nathan Hearn nhearn at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 18 14:06:20 EST 2010

Hi Sam,

    For automation, you might want to look at the Python interface for
VisIt.  It has been a while since I have used it, but I don't remember
it being very difficult.  (As I recall, the session files that you can
save in VisIt often have a bit of Python code that you can reference.)
 Such a script can be run from the command line without requiring the
GUI to load.

- Nathan