[FLASH-USERS] restart PM run in UG mode

Alexander Wagner alexander.y.wagner at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 31 08:26:45 EDT 2010

Hi Tomek,

Yes I meant the relativistic solver. I haven't been in touch with Andrea
Mignone, but you are right, that's perhaps something I should do. So far
my experience with the RHD solver has been quite positive. I've added
support for advected scalars and am thinking about what the best way to
include gravity is (another good reason to contact Andrea).
Occasionally, I get Vel > 1 in hy_rhd_conserveToPrimitive. Reducing the
Courant number usually gets me out of this one, though it's not a good
sign, i guess.

I'll also try your idea with setting the refinement thresholds. Thanks
for that!

Best wishes,
Alex