[FLASH-USERS] restart PM run in UG mode

Tomasz Plewa tplewa at fsu.edu
Wed Mar 31 08:35:00 EDT 2010

Conversion of variables is a nightmare in RHD and reducing the time
step, perhaps with some semi-automatic restart, might be the only
option. Contacting Andrea may help.

Since you did not mention any major problems with the RHD solver option,
especially mesh-related, I am optimistic the threshold-based refinement
works as expected.

Tomek