[FLASH-USERS] Error while running: Assertion failed ... memcpy argument memory ranges overlap

John ZuHone jzuhone at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri May 7 16:37:44 EDT 2010

Huong,

We will need to know a lot more about what you are trying to do before we can discern what your problem is.

Probably the best thing for you to do is to tell us the following:

What problem are you trying to run?

What units are you compiling in? (They are in the setup_units file)

What setup call did you use? (This is in the setup_call file)

What parameter file are you using (flash.par)? This seems especially relevant given all of the unknown parameters you have.

All of those files should be within the object directory.

Best,

John Z