[FLASH-USERS] Problem with gravitational point mass module

Anshu Dubey dubey at flash.uchicago.edu
Fri Sep 24 02:31:17 EDT 2010

This is definitely a bug. The statements must have been moved around
inadvertently. Thanks for finding the error. We don't have a good test
problem for pointmass gravity implementation to include in our daily
regression testing. Would you consider contributing one ?

Anshu

--
Anshu Dubey
Associate Director and CS/Applications Group Leader