[FLASH-USERS] Problem with gravitational point mass module

Sean Lynch sean.m.lynch at drexel.edu
Thu Sep 23 12:29:05 EDT 2010

Problem solved:

In Gravity_accelOneRow.F90, I moved the statement

  if (.NOT.useGravity) return

from its current location to below the line

  logical :: gcell = .true.

Now everything compiles fine.

Assuming the point mass module has been tested before, is this just an issue with my compiler, or is it a bug in Flash?

-Sean