[FLASH-USERS] BC: flux direct prescription

Massimo Gaspari gaspmax at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 19:32:02 EST 2011

Hi all,
I am trying to set a particular, but simple, boundary condition:I want to directly set the fluxes at the boundary intercells of oneside of the domain.
I want in fact to avoid to prescribe fictious data values at the BC ghost cells (the usual centered values), because first I have physically only the fluxes and, second, it is probably impossibleto give a centered value to guess the right fluxes (PPM goes throughprimitive interpolation, correction and using exact Riemann problem,in order to find the "right" fluxes at interfaces).
I think there should be a subroutine or a "spot" to call my own fluxesat boundary interfaces somewhere... but I don't know exactly where.
Can you please help me?
Thank you very much!

Max