[FLASH-USERS] BC: flux direct prescription

Dongwook Lee dongwook at flash.uchicago.edu
Fri Jan 7 16:06:24 EST 2011

Hi Massimo,

One easy way to do so is to call Grid_getCellCoords to get the location
of the boundary where you want to inject fluxes. Once you detect the
boundary  in the routine FLASH computes fluxes (e.g.,
hy_uhd_getFaceFluxes.F90 in the unsplit solver, and
rieman.F90 or hydro_1d.F90), you can easily modify fluxes for
injection.

Hope this helps,

Dongwook

Dongwook Lee, Ph.D., Research Scientist
ASC Center for Astrophysical Thermonuclear Flashes
University of Chicago
5747 S. Ellis, Rm 319
(773) 834-6830