[FLASH-USERS] FLASH and Octave

John ZuHone jzuhone at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 26 16:21:23 EST 2011

Aaron,

Does Octave support HDF5? A cursory Google search suggests it does, but I have no idea how extensive it is.

I'd personally suggest checking out yt, by the way, for FLASH analysis. It's an AMR analysis package based in python, and it's really easy to figure out and to use. The latest official version has basic FLASH support.

http://yt.enzotools.org

Best,

John ZuHone