[FLASH-USERS] trouble compiling flash with hdf5

John ZuHone jzuhone at cfa.harvard.edu
Sun Jul 17 00:25:47 EDT 2011

Hi Stephen,

A couple of things that may be helpful to us as we try to debug your problem:

1) Can you send us your Makefile.h? It is the Makefile definitions file that is specific to your machine, which you should have probably custom-edited from a similar one in FLASH4/sites.

2) Could you explain a bit more how you got HDF5? Did you download the source from the website and compile and install it, or did you have some sort of binary package?

Best,

John ZuHone