[FLASH-USERS] Restarting with magnetic fields

John ZuHone jzuhone at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon May 16 15:20:42 EDT 2011

Aaron,

That's very odd... I don't have this problem, and I am using the same code, as far as I know.

Grid_initDomain is the gateway between initialization of grid data from scratch or from checkpoint... if you're having issues with restarts you should make sure that the restart flag in there is set correctly.

What happens to your other data? Is it reinitialized? It would be very odd for the B-fields to be reset but not everything else.

Are you checking for restarts in your Simulation_init as well?

Best,

John ZuHone