[FLASH-USERS] Request for sample Flash Datasets

George Zagaris george.zagaris at kitware.com
Fri May 20 13:44:19 EDT 2011

Dear Flash users,

I am developing streaming support for visualization & analysis
of large-scale AMR simulations in ParaView as part of a DOE phase II
SBIR contract. Our AMR framework has first-class support for Flash
datasets including particle support. I have a sample Flash dataset that
I tested with,but I would be interested in further testing this
functionality with larger
time-dependent datasets.

Does anyone have some Flash datasets that they can share, or, is there
a public repository where I can get access to some sample Flash datasets?

I sincerely thank you for all your time and help.

Best Regards,
George