[FLASH-USERS] consolidated publications list on FLASH website

Snezhana I. Abarzhi snezha at flash.uchicago.edu
Sat Apr 7 11:45:49 EDT 2012

Dear Anshu,

Thank you for your email and for your hard efforts.

My papers did not use FLASH for results and the list of my 2005-2007
publications is not entirely accurate. This may also be true for others.

If you would like to keep the expanded list and include as many papers as
possible (e.g. for report purposes), it might be better to modify the
title of this collection (e.g. FLASH-affiliated publications).

Best regards,

SIA

--
The University of Chicago