[FLASH-USERS] FLASH setup on stampede.tacc.utexas.edu

Mark L Richardson Mark.L.Richardson at asu.edu
Fri Apr 5 04:08:40 EDT 2013

Hello,
   I've used Sean's Makefile, and have compiled without issue, but now I
seem to be getting an error similar to Suoqing.

I loaded both modules (hdf5, mvapich2) before compile time and submission,
yet after initializing the first block, I get an AllGather error:

[cli_0]: aborting job:
Fatal error in PMPI_Allgather:
Invalid buffer pointer, error stack:
PMPI_Allgather(975): MPI_Allgather(sbuf=0xd665eb0, scount=24, MPI_INTEGER,
rbuf=0xd665eb0, rcount=24, MPI_INTEGER, MPI_COMM_WORLD) failed
PMPI_Allgather(950): Buffers must not be aliased

Has anyone dealt with this before?

Thanks,
  -Mark

--