[FLASH-USERS] FLASH setup on stampede.tacc.utexas.edu

Mark L Richardson Mark.L.Richardson at asu.edu
Fri Apr 5 12:27:58 EDT 2013

Hello Klaus,
  This is the same Sedov build that runs fine on Lonestar.

The line appears to be in mpi_amr_morton_limits:

      call MPI_Allgather(morton_limits(1,1,1,mype+1),  6*4,MPI_INTEGER, &
     &                   morton_limits,6*4,MPI_INTEGER, &
     &                   MPI_COMM_WORLD,ierror)

Thanks for your help,
  -Mark

--
Mark Richardson,