[FLASH-USERS] Compiling the latest FLASH on mac OSX (Lion)

John ZuHone jzuhone at milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov
Sun Feb 10 18:42:33 EST 2013

Asif,

Does this error come in the linking step at the end? If you haven't already, you might need to add -lgfortran to the link step.

I was under the impression gfortran did not come with Xcode and needed to be installed from a separate source. At least that's what I've had to do.

Did you compile OpenMPI or install a binary?

Best,

John Z

John ZuHone
Laboratory for High-Energy Astrophysics