[FLASH-USERS] FLASH setup on stampede.tacc.utexas.edu

Suoqing Ji jisuoqing at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:18:08 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your prompt response!

Yes, as Turk mentioned, the flag -DUSE_H5_16_API should work for that. Thank Turk!

But the problem I've met is that, I tried to compile Sod problem without IO unit. In single processor, it runs well, but when I use mpi, the program refused to go further after the runtime parameter reading. So I wonder there's some issue on mpi.

Now I'm using module impi/4.1.0.030 on stampede.

Best wishes,
Suoqing