[FLASH-USERS] External Magnetic Field

Shaoran Hu hu19921011 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 07:29:07 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I am running a 2D simulation with FLASH (with out MHD) and now I am
preparing to add an external magnetic field into the simulation. I have
read about the MHD drivers in the manual, but I only see ways to set an
'initial' magnetic field.  Also I searched in the maillist and found that
it is possible to inject magnetic fields in boundary conditions. But they
seem not to be the way of adding a real external magnetic field.

So, my question is, is there a way to add an external magnetic field?

Thank you!

Shaoran

--
May the source be with you!