[FLASH-USERS] small bug

Seyit Hocuk seyit at astro.rug.nl
Tue Oct 1 10:43:11 EDT 2013

On 10/01/2013 04:18 PM, Klaus Weide wrote:
> Bottom line, there isn't a bug, but some inelegant code.

That's what I meant. I could only see a problem if you were to set the
default in Grid_mapMeshToParticles to something other than 'center' in
the code.

On another note, my working solution for particle destruction, which on
rare occations causes problems while mapping, is to not do the mapping
*to* and *from* the mesh if the particle position is outside of the
block boundaries and/or if the particle blockId is NONEXISTENT. The
latter depends on how you want to destroy.

Thanks Klaus

--
With kind regards,
Seyit