[FLASH-USERS] T electron error from 3D laser slab example

Norbert Flocke flocke at flash.uchicago.edu
Thu Oct 24 09:37:46 EDT 2013

Hi Riccardo,

What you need to do is the following: in the flash.par file for the
LaserSlab add the lines

   ed_enforcePositiveTele = .true.
   ed_enforcePositiveNele = .true.

Probably the FLASH version you have has these runtime parameters set as
false as a default. Let me know if that solves the problem.

Regards,
Norbert