[FLASH-USERS] Problems with MHD simulation

dongwook at flash.uchicago.edu dongwook at flash.uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 12 14:04:41 EST 2014

Dear Ernesto,

In what kind of problem are you running into this problem? Do you have a
self-gravity in your simulation? We have found that there was an issue in
treating a self-gravity in FLASH4.2 and are going to release a patch for
it soon. Can you please send me your log file?

Best,
Dongwook

Dongwook Lee, Ph.D., Research Scientist
The Flash Center for Computational Science
The University of Chicago
5747 S. Ellis Ave., Room 319
Chicago, IL 60637
(773) 834-6830