[FLASH-USERS] Problems with MHD simulation

K. Murawski kmur at kft.umcs.lublin.pl
Thu Feb 13 01:50:54 EST 2014

Dear Dongwook,

unfortunately I am not able to give a hand in solving this problem.
However, let me to say that I see a significant improvement in MHD
results which FLASH4.2 produces in comparison to its older versions. In
particular, I see much less numerically induced flow at inter-faces of
different size blocks.

So, thank you Dongwook and other FLASH developers for releasing this new
version.

Happy Flashing,

Kris