[FLASH-USERS] visualizing polar coordinates

Sean Couch smc at flash.uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 30 17:02:29 EDT 2014

I highly recommend yt, but you can do this in VisIt by adding a "Transform" operator to your plot then setting the options for the operator to do a "Coordinate" transform.  I think you want to go from "polar" to "Cartesian" coordinates in the Transform.

Sean

Sean M. Couch
Hubble Fellow
Flash Center for Computational Science