[FLASH-USERS] trouble with flmake

Slavin, Jonathan jslavin at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 13 11:06:44 EDT 2014

Hi Anthony,

The issue is that one usually gets FLASH by downloading a gzip'd tar file
rather than cloning a repository.

That page does actually tell you to do git init; git add; git commit, but
only near the bottom, after the step-by-step beginning section.  I now have
flmake working for me and find it very useful.

Jon

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Anthony Scopatz <scopatz at flash.uchicago.edu