[FLASH-USERS] flmake not picking up files in proj/simulations

Anthony Scopatz scopatz at flash.uchicago.edu
Fri Jun 13 15:31:57 EDT 2014

Hi Jon,

Where are you running flmake from?  Could you post the commands to
reproduce this?  As I recall, flmake first looks in your local simulations
directory and then looks in the flash source dir.

Be Well
Anthony

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Slavin, Jonathan <jslavin at cfa.harvard.edu>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Maybe this is another issue for Anthony Scopatz, or maybe someone else who
> has used flmake can help.
>
> For some reason flmake build is not picking up routines that are under
> (project directory)/simulations.  In particular I altered
> Simulation_init.F90 under my (project directory)/simulations/Sedov
> directory and it was not picked up -- as demonstrated by the fact that a
> write statement didn't produce output.  Also, as it turns out, I had a bug
> in the program which showed up when I copied my version over to
> FLASH4.2.1/source/Simulation/SimulationMain/Sedov at which point it was
> picked up by flmake build.
>
> Any ideas what could cause that?  Where does flmake get its search path?
>
> Jon

> Jonathan D. Slavin                 Harvard-Smithsonian CfA
> jslavin at cfa.harvard.edu       60 Garden Street, MS 83
> phone: (617) 496-7981       Cambridge, MA 02138-1516
> fax: (617) 496-7577            USA

Anthony Scopatz
Post-doctoral Scholar
The FLASH Center for Computational Science
Dept. of Astronomy and Astrophysics
The University of Chicago
cell: (512) U2-PU239
office: (773) 834-2705