[FLASH-USERS] flmake setup usage, effects

Slavin, Jonathan jslavin at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 25 14:52:30 EDT 2014

Hi Roman and Anthony,

I had another question on flmake.  I've been running some supernova remnant
calculations and wanted to add the Sutherland & Dopita cooling from the
supplemental units.  I created a source directory under my project
directory and copied the source tree that includes the S&D routines
mirroring the directory structure under source under the original code
directory.  Now to get that code to be picked up during the build, do I
need to run setup again (i.e. flmake setup...)? I'm not clear on what setup
does, so I'm concerned about it overwriting things.  Could you give me a
short explanation about what it does?

Thanks,
Jon

Jonathan D. Slavin                 Harvard-Smithsonian CfA
jslavin at cfa.harvard.edu       60 Garden Street, MS 83
phone: (617) 496-7981       Cambridge, MA 02138-1516
fax: (617) 496-7577            USA