[FLASH-USERS] flmake setup usage, effects

Roman Yurchak roman.yurchak at crans.org
Thu Jun 26 05:10:18 EDT 2014

Hello Jonathan,

to complete Anthony's answer flmake's setup does the same things a
normal flash4 setup script (see Chapter 5 of the manual) except that
simulation directory can be local and
  the FLASH4_SRC/object directory from the manual is moved to a local
folder.
Source files are symlinked to "proj/setup/" and when complied object
files (i.e. "*.o") are put in "proj/build/".

So basically same as with FLASH4 setup script, every time you add a new
file or change a Config file
you need to rerun setup to create new symlinks. On the other hand,
after a modification of an already existing file
just recompiling (i.e. flmake build) is sufficient.

Roman Yurchak