[FLASH-USERS] Domain issues in the core-collapse problem

James Guillochon jfg at ucolick.org
Fri Nov 7 12:26:05 EST 2014

Hi Sean and Cole,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought there was a hacky way to achieve
homologous expansion of the grid through the Cosmology unit, where one sets
all the lambdas to zero? I've never tried it myself, but I had heard that
this was possible.

--
James Guillochon
Einstein Fellow at the Harvard-Smithsonian CfA
jguillochon at cfa.harvard.edu