[FLASH-USERS] Domain issues in the core-collapse problem

Sean Couch smc at flash.uchicago.edu
Fri Nov 7 13:11:14 EST 2014

Oooh.  Tricky, but maybe brilliant.  I’ve never tried that before so I have no idea if it would work.  Likely only with the split PPM solver, but IDK.  I wonder is someone like Paul Ricker can advise on whether this is possible…

Sean

Sean M. Couch
Sr. Postdoctoral Scholar
Theoretical Astrophysics Including Relativity
California Institute of Technology
Mail Code 350-17
Pasadena, CA  91125
(626) 395-4282