[FLASH-USERS] Disable particles

pchang pchang at lle.rochester.edu
Tue Nov 18 15:25:39 EST 2014

Hi John,
Yes. That's what I did also. More precisely, I tried two ways: (1)have
useParticles = .false.  in flash.par (2) have setup variable +laser
which automatically set -without-unit=Particles.
I think in the log file, it shows "useParticles=F" just to show the run
time setting. So I believe the particle unit has been disable. And
that's why it doesn't make sense to me when I have an error about
particle number when I don't have the unit

Best,

Po-Yu

pchang at lle.rochester.edu