[FLASH-USERS] Disable particles

Norbert Flocke flocke at flash.uchicago.edu
Tue Nov 18 15:36:40 EST 2014

Hi Po-Yu,

The +laser setup uses -without-unit=Particles, which means that the
Particles unit is dissabled. What the laser uses is the Grid/GridParticles
routines to 'handle' particles. The rays from the laser are treated
as particles when moving them through the grid. So the particles unit is
different from the actual tools (sitting in the Grid unit) that are used
to move the particles (in your case the rays) through the grid.

Best regards,
Norbert