[FLASH-USERS] checkpoint files

Ernesto Zurbriggen ernesto at mail.oac.uncor.edu
Wed Nov 19 08:49:11 EST 2014

Ivanildo,
did you try using the runtime parameter dr_shortenLastStepBeforeTMax=.true.?

dr_shortenLastStepBeforeTMax=.true. makes sure the final simulation
time match exactly tmax. So you could set tmax=0.1 and get the values
exactly when you want. Then if you need a longer simulation you could
make a restart from that point.

As far as I'm aware does not exist a runtime parameter to get
haft-time checkpoint files at exactly period of times.

Best,
Ernesto

ivanildo amorim lima <ivanildouaustm at hotmail.com> ha escrito: