[FLASH-USERS] maximum number of cores ever used to run FLASH?

Bill Barth bbarth at tacc.utexas.edu
Thu Sep 18 09:51:44 EDT 2014

Thanks for this great description, Sean. Given that FLASH has hybrid
OpenMP/MPI for most of the physics, have you tried running this in
symmetric mode on the Phis on Stampede? I think it'd be a great study. I
suspect you'd want to turn off I/O entirely on the MICs, but we'd be
interested in talking about some of the options there as well.

Thanks,
Bill.
--
Bill Barth, Ph.D., Director, HPC