[FLASH-USERS] maximum number of cores ever used to run FLASH?

Sean Couch smc at flash.uchicago.edu
Thu Sep 18 10:23:01 EDT 2014

Hi Bill,

I’ve thought about this and gotten as far as reading the section on the Phi’s in the Stampede user’s guide.  Haven’t actually tried it yet.  I’m co-PI of an XSEDE allocation on Stampede and if I can get them working that could mean more FLOPS per service unit and thus more science!

If I, or someone I know, gives the Phi’s a try with FLASH I will let you know.

Sean

Sean M. Couch, Ph.D.
Flash Center for Computational Science
Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics