[FLASH-USERS] 2D cylindrical geometry using FLASH4.2.2 unsplit solver

Konstantin Manukovskiy manu at itep.ru
Fri Apr 17 12:03:44 EDT 2015

Dear Klaus,

Thanks a lot for your clear answers. I was misled by user's guide which
states the following 'Grid support for non-Cartesian geometries has been
newly included in the unsplit hydro and MHD solvers in the current release.
The supported geometries are (i) 1D spherical (ii) 2D cylindrical in r-z
and r-theta.' So the last statement is not the case. At least at the moment.

Best regards,
Konstantin.