[FLASH-USERS] Adding a new array to FLASH

niloofar afsari nlr_afsari at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 20:22:36 EST 2015

Hello FLASH users,
I'm trying to save the time that each cell of my grid reaches maximum pressure during the simulation.
I don't want to interpolate this time from my output data as I would loose precision due to IO timestep.   Also since I need the time of *maximum* pressure, there is no need to output the array every IO timestep, I just want to output it when simulation ends.
I'm not sure how I can add this array to FLASH. I really appreciate it if you can help me with this issue.
Thanks a lot,Nilou