[FLASH-USERS] Problem using spherical coordinates in yt

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:51:11 EST 2015

Hi Michael,

Sorry you're having issues -- I can try to help you debug this, but it
might be better to bring it up on yt-users, in case folks here are using
something other than yt and don't want to follow along.  :)  I've recently
gone through and worked with a number of the non-Cartesian coordinates, and
I believe they should all be working, so let's take a shot at some
diagnostics over on the yt mailing list.

-Matt