[FLASH-USERS] hypre library

Klaus Weide klaus at flash.uchicago.edu
Wed Nov 11 10:40:55 EST 2015

On Wed, 11 Nov 2015, Marisol Mayen wrote:

> I have problems with hypre library. I'm using FLASH4.3 and I installed   libhypre-2.8.0b
>

> When I want to compile returns the following error:
>

> Warning: Nonexistent include directory "/usr/local/hypre/include"
> gr_hypreAddGraph.F90:65:0: fatal error: HYPREf.h: No existe el archivo o el directorio
>  #include "HYPREf.h"

Hello Marisol,

It appears that either HYPRE is not installed correctly on your machine,
or the HYPRE files are installed in a different location from what the
FLASH build process expects.

You should create a Makefile.h for your machine, and verify that that
directory paths and library that are mentioned in it are correct for your
machine. You can find numerous examples under the sites/ directory.

You may find that you have similar problems with other libraries used by
FLASH, like MPI or HDF5; I would strongly recommend getting help from
someone locally (who has access to your machine).