[FLASH-USERS] value of Ye for single species runs

John ZuHone jzuhone at space.mit.edu
Fri Oct 2 15:37:25 EDT 2015

Just for reference, Jon and I have been discussing this off-list. The single-species gamma-law EOS only has a stub for this subroutine. I suggested copying the Eos_getAbarZbar stub to the simulation directory and changing it to set the quantities to whatever he needs, but as I am not familiar with this particular diffusion module I think someone with more knowledge should comment if this is the right way to go.