[FLASH-USERS] confusion regarding abar and zbar

Dean Townsley Dean.M.Townsley at ua.edu
Wed Sep 16 11:30:08 EDT 2015

Hi Johnathan,

The gamma-law EOS is just a simple ideal gas as described in section
15.2 of the user's guide:
http://flash.uchicago.edu/site/flashcode/user_support/flash4_ug_4p3/node22.html#SECTION06320000000000000000

As you can see from the expressions there, zbar is not used at all. You
should set abar so that these expressions give what you expect. This is
what John Zuhone and Tomek I believe are suggesting.

Hopefully that helps clarify,
Dean