[FLASH-USERS] simple code to start N-body simulations

Guido granda muñoz guidogranda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:19:30 EDT 2015

Hello Paulo,

I'm also interested on a modified version of Flash for cosmology, however I
think you'll have to modified by yourself since there is not a public
version for that. I found a presentation that maybe can be useful, you can
find it as an attached file. Another hint is that flash n-body solver is
not good at all, I saw an output of it and it doesn't give reasonable
resuts.

Kind Regards,

--
Guido