[FLASH-USERS] the display for the magnetic fields in the laser slab example

李芳 ihsbabc at 126.com
Wed Apr 13 07:35:22 EDT 2016

Dear all,
I want to display the self-generated magnetic field in the laser slab example, so I set plot_var_7=magx, plot_var_8=magy , plot_var_9=magz in flash.par . But this doesn't work, and I didn't find much information in the manual for this problem. I find such usage in the magnetoHD/torus example, anyone can give me some hints? Do I need to add the magnetic field generation mechanism such as the bierman battery effect in the source term? Thanks very much.

best wishes