[FLASH-USERS] (no subject)

Swagat Das swagat407 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 02:49:16 EDT 2016

Dear FLASH users,
I am trying to use FLASH for  a study of interaction of high-mass stars
with its surrounding. Basically I want  to study the formation and
evolution of infrared bubbles due to the interaction between high-mass
stars and surrounding ISM.

I had downloaded FLASH4.3 and just trying get some basic idea about this
code. For this I was following the user's guide.  When I was running the
make command in the object directory I am getting the following error in
the end.

local_tree.F90:183: Error: Can't open included file 'mpif.h'
make: *** [local_tree.mod] Error 1

I have correctly set the path for mpi and hdf5 directory in the Makefile.h.
But don't know why this error is coming. I am running this on a linux
fedora system.

Can anybody will help me to solve of this initial issue.
Thanks in advance ..

with regards
Swagat Ranjan Das
Research Scholar