[FLASH-USERS] installation of Flash4.3!

Mohammed Ahmed Fathella Nasr Shihab mohammed.shihab at uni-rostock.de
Mon Aug 8 08:07:59 EDT 2016

Dear all,
I have installed Flash4.3 on ubuntu machine (12.04 LTS).
I can run the Sedov explosion problem as shown in FLASH User’s Guide, however, a free IDL (interactive data language which is compatible with IDL 7.1) gives a  segmentation default and can not visualize the data.
Could you please tell me how to install VisIt! Is it better to install FLASH4.3 on later ubuntu versions, especially, I will use FLASH4.3 to simulate the HEDP ?

Thanks a lot. Best regards,
Mohammed

p.s. The  installed cmake version on my machine  is 2.8.7 and  HYPRE needs later versions of cmake!