[FLASH-USERS] Dust Collapse Test problem unsupported geometry?

Jenks, Malia T. mjenks at ou.edu
Tue Dec 13 16:01:50 EST 2016

I figured out that issue. I needed to add -3d to the setup options.

Now I am getting a different error:

Warning! ***HDF5 library version mismatched error***

forrtl: error (76): Abort trap signal

And from the outputs I get this message:

=   BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES
=   PID 38483 RUNNING AT c313
=   EXIT CODE: 6
=   CLEANING UP REMAINING PROCESSES
=   YOU CAN IGNORE THE BELOW CLEANUP MESSAGES

Malia Jenks