[FLASH-USERS] Dust Collapse Test problem unsupported geometry?

John Zuhone jzuhone at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:55:26 EST 2016

Hi Malia,
This is what happens if you compiled with one version of the HDF5 library but you have a different one in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable. You should check to see if there is a conflict there.
Best,
John

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 4:02 PM -0500, "Jenks, Malia T." <mjenks at ou.edu> wrote:

I figured out that issue. I needed to add -3d to the setup options.

Now I am getting a different error:

Warning! ***HDF5 library version mismatched error***

forrtl: error (76): Abort trap signal

And from the outputs I get this message:

=   BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES
=   PID 38483 RUNNING AT c313
=   EXIT CODE: 6
=   CLEANING UP REMAINING PROCESSES
=   YOU CAN IGNORE THE BELOW CLEANUP MESSAGES

Malia Jenks