[FLASH-USERS] Flash Abundances

Jeffrey Alan Gritton jgritton at uga.edu
Thu Feb 18 11:00:54 EST 2016

That is correct Klause.

Jeff

From: Klaus Weide <klaus at flash.uchicago.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 7:40 PM
To: Jeffrey Alan Gritton
Cc: flash-users at flash.uchicago.edu
Subject: Re: [FLASH-USERS] Flash Abundances

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016, Jeffrey Alan Gritton wrote:

> For anyone interested I finally found that the solar abundances in FLASH are from Allen's Astrophysical Quantities 1973.

Thanks, I will put this in a note for the next release.

To be sure we are talking about the same thing, this is about the fourth
column in source/Simulation/SimulationComposition/Ionize/SpeciesList.txt,
correct?

(There are some other instances of SpeciesList.txt in other subdirectories
under SimulationComposition, but they don't seem to contain abundances.)