[FLASH-USERS] 2D Spherical Coords + Multi-Group Radiation Diffusion

Jeremy Melvin jamelvin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:44:25 EST 2016

Raghunath and Ernesto,

Thanks for your input.  Yes, based on page 293 in the FLASH manual it
seemed like it wasn't supported, so I wanted to verify since the
actual F90 files (Grid_advanceDiffusion.F90 and
Diffuse_solveScalar.F90) didn't have any error catching to make sure
your geometry is one of those supported.

Anyway, it seems to me that all that is missing is a 1/r term in the
theta direction div B terms in the gr_hypreCreateMatrix.F90 file.  So
I am seeing what happens when I add them in.  Thanks for the help.

Jeremy